We’d like to thank you all for your patience and understanding these last few months. As Governor Mike DeWine begins to slowly reopen Ohio, we will begin to open our schedule for all of our patients and physician referrals starting May 1. Know that we will continue to make our patients’ safety our priority as we prepare for the new normal.
We will continue to maintain the following precautions:
• Screen patients at the door with questions and by checking their temperature.
• Keeping patients separate as much as possible.
• Limit the number of people in the waiting room.
• Wear our masks, wash our hands and sanitize the patient rooms as we’ve been doing.
• Screen our employees before they begin working. Staff are not permitted to work if they are sick.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tamiya at 330-494-1116.
For our referring physicians, if you are in need of patient registration packets, please contact Jackie at 216-512-0788 or email@example.com.