Vitreo-Retinal Consultants, Inc. is a private practice ophthalmology group of fellowship-trained retinal specialists. We provide state-of-the-art retinal care for diseases which include Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration and Retinal Detachment. Our physicians are available for consultations and emergencies.
Vitreo-Retinal Consultants, Inc. in Canton, OH is growing, and we need to expand our team! Our office is located around the corner from Belden Village: 4676 Douglas Circle NW, Canton, OH 44718. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience.
Seeking a bright candidate with:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize “on the fly”
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Patient Services Representative will be responsible for answering multi-line phones, patient registration, insurance verification, obtaining authorizations, appointment scheduling, charge entry and payment posting.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Ability to travel to outlying offices (mileage reimbursed)
• Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
• 1 year of experience working in a medical office setting
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plans
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Uniform Allowance