Vitreo-Retinal Consultants, Inc. is a private practice ophthalmology group of fellowship-trained retinal specialists. We provide state-of-the-art retinal care for diseases which include Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration and Retinal Detachment. Our physicians are available for consultations and emergencies.
Vitreo-Retinal Consultants, Inc. in Mentor, OH is growing, and we need to expand our team! Our new office is located in the Newell Creek Medical Building right off of Route 90 and 615: 8140 Norton Parkway, Suite 230, Mentor, OH 44060. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience.
Seeking a bright candidate with:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize “on the fly”
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Patient Services Representative will be responsible for answering multi-line phones, patient registration, insurance verification, obtaining authorizations, appointment scheduling, charge entry and payment posting.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Ability to travel to outlying offices (mileage reimbursed)
• Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
• 1 year of experience working in a medical office setting
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plans
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Uniform Allowance